© 2014 Kebba Buckley Button. World Rights Reserved.
Today we offer a recipe for dessert squares that can be dressed up or down, cut small or large, depending on the occasion. Your gluten-free (GF) family and friends will love these lemon squares. And your neighbor with the lemon tree will be thrilled.
GF Lemon Squares
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Liberally butter an 8 x 13 Pyrex pan
- Mix together: 1 c butter, ½ c GF confectioners sugar OR very fine organic sugar, 2 c white rice flour, 3/8 t sea salt
- Press that mixture into the prepared pan.
- Bake that for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Now mix together: 4 eggs, 2 c organic sugar, 6 T lemon juice, grated rind of 1 lemon.
- Pour over the crust and bake 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Dust with GF confectioners sugar OR very fine organic sugar OR coconut flour. Use a tea strainer as a sifter to artistically dust this over the pan of lemon squares.
- Cool on a rack for 30 minutes or until completely cool, before cutting into squares.
- Once you have cut them, decorate with squirts of whipped cream and strawberry slices, if desired.
And what other recipes would you like to see in a GF version?
● Kebba Buckley Button is the author of the 2013 book, Peace Within: Your Peaceful Inner Core (Second Edition). Keep this book with you constantly, to quickly recharge your Peace Within, with quotes, photos, and poems that take you directly there! Kebba is a corporate stress management trainer, and she also has a holistic healing practice.
● Liked this blog? Why not buy Kebba’s books? Just click the links!
- Peace Within: Your Peaceful Inner Core (Second Edition)( http://perfectboundmarketing.gostorego.com/authors/kebba-buckley-button.html)
- Discover The Secret Energized You (http://tinyurl.com/b44v3br). ● Enjoyed this post? Please click “like” in the FB widget in the right hand column! You’ll have our undying gratitude plus a huge rise in your Good Karma.
● Your comments are welcome!
● Reach the writer at email@example.com .