© 2020 Kebba Buckley Button. World Rights Reserved.
What’s stressing you out during the COVID-19 times? Sometimes we just have to lighten up, right? So here are some light comments circulating about this pandemic period.
- If I had only known in March that it would be my last time in a restaurant, I would have ordered dessert.
- I’m going to stay up on New Year’s Eve this year. Not to see the New Year in, but to make sure this one leaves.
- I still can’t believe people’s survival instincts told them to grab as much toilet paper as possible.
- Until further notice, the days of the week are now called: thisday, thatday, otherday, someday, yesterday, today and nextday.
- They said a mask and gloves were enough to go to the grocery store. They lied. Everybody else had clothes on.
- The dumbest thing I ever purchased was a 2020 dayplanner.
- When does Season Two of 2020 Start? I do not like Season One.
- Keep in mind, even during a pandemic, no matter how much chocolate you eat, your earrings will still fit.
- The buttons on my jeans have started social distancing from each other.
- I never thought the comment “I wouldn’t touch him/her/that with a 6-foot pole” would become a national policy, but here we are.
- Pretty wild how we used to eat birthday cake after someone had just blown on it. Good times!
- I’m not adding this year to my age. I didn’t use it.
- If you have a phone with a curly cord, stay home: you’re in a high-risk group.
- Lockdown can go 4 ways: you come out a monk, a hunk, a chunk, or a drunk. CHOOSE WISELY!
In these strange times, just do your best to stay in your best, in Healthy Happy Loving Lifesm! Are you in?
Kebba Buckley Button is a stress management expert and award-winning author who celebrates life. She also has a longtime natural healing practice and is an ordained minister. Among her books are: Discover The Secret Energized You (http://tinyurl.com/b44v3br), Inspirations for Peace Within: Quotes and Images to Uplift and Inspire, and Sacred Meditation: Embracing the Divine. The books are available on Amazon and through Kebba’s office. To email us, firstname.lastname@example.org .