If you are not feeling perfect peace within right now, read on. If you are stressed, if you have any aches, pains, loss of concentration, or relationship damage from stress, read on. If you ache for internal quietude, read on.
Peacefulness comes from being balanced, from being clear about your beliefs, and from living in that clarity and in your connection with the Divine. Peacefulness is supported by perfect health, whatever that means for you.
Peace within generates peace in your relationships and anywhere you go in your world. It generates peaceful vibes that others can feel, and that they respond to. So when you are peaceful inside your body, mind, heart, and spirit, you breed peace wherever you are.
People love a pleasant person and a pleasant experience. So a person who is quietly radiant with inner peace will be receiving positive, gentle and enthusiastic connections with others. Now what if everyone in the World were cultivating Peace Within? Ghandi famously said, “[B]e the peace you want to see.” That is the way this works.
● Kebba Buckley Button is the author of the 2013 book, Peace Within: Your Peaceful Inner Core (Second Edition). Keep this book with you constantly, to quickly recharge your Peace Within, with quotes, photos, and poems that take you directly there! Kebba is a corporate stress management trainer, and she also has a holistic healing practice.
● Liked this blog? Why not buy Kebba’s books? Just click the links!
- Peace Within: Your Peaceful Inner Core (Second Edition)( http://perfectboundmarketing.gostorego.com/authors/kebba-buckley-button.html)
- Discover The Secret Energized You (http://tinyurl.com/b44v3br). ● Enjoyed this post? Please click “like” in the FB widget in the right hand column! You’ll have our undying gratitude plus a huge rise in your Good Karma.
● Your comments are welcome!
● Reach the writer at email@example.com .