© 2022 Kebba Buckley Button, MS, OM. World Rights Reserved. http://www.kebba.com .
It’s a whole fresh new year—a gorgeous blank slate. Wow! Happy New Year 2022! It’s a fresh beach, like the image above. The surf rolls up across the sand and, as it rolls back out, it simply erases old patterns of your feet, or of words you have drawn in the sand. 2021 is now erased, gone, washed away. It’s time to welcome 2022 in a full-hearted way.
SO what are you bringing with you from the old year, into the first few hours or this shiny New Year? Are you happy? How do you feel right now? If you need to move the ice pack off your head before you can operate the keyboard, that’s okay. I’ll wait. Now open your iPad or your iPhone Notes app or another device, or get out that pen and paper. Let’s take just 5 minutes together, or more, if you find this interesting. Today is the perfect day to ask yourself seven key questions:
- Is your body comfortable and vital, your heart full, your mind clear and at ease, your spirit at peace? No one is going to see your answers unless you choose to share, so jot down key words or phrases, or even write out your feelings at length.
- And what about your life and livingness? Do you have the relationships you want? Do you feel loved?
- Is money working for you the way/s you would like?
- Are you and the Divine on friendly terms?
- What about your environment? Does it look pleasant to you? Does the flow work for you? Or is your space dull and messy, the closets overflowing and files impossible to navigate?
- Today, how does your life look, compared to what you envisioned on January 1st a year ago?
- What do you want your life to look like in 2022?
Wait! Why have I not mentioned RESOLUTIONS yet? I want you to forget the guilt and forget being hard on yourself. Most say we should jump powerfully into our new year with a renewed sense of discipline and determination. Today, as a stress management expert and holistic healer/coach, I’m supposed to talk enthusiastically about goals and resolutions, why they work and don’t work, blah blah blah. But we can cover those tomorrow. And please come back for that piece. As usual, my recommendations don’t go where others usually go. I want your life and work to be as painless and as satisfying as possible.
That’s Upbeat Living. That’s living in the positive. That’s living in support of yourself. That’s you, more and more Healthy, Happy, and Loving Lifesm! Are you in?
Kebba Buckley Button is a stress management expert, holistic healer, and award-winning author who celebrates life. She has a longtime natural healing practice and is an ordained minister. Among her books are: Discover The Secret Energized You , Inspirations for Peace Within: Quotes and Images to Uplift and Inspire, and Sacred Meditation: Embracing the Divine. The books are shown and reviewed on Amazon (http://tinyurl.com/b44v3br) and can be obtained through Kebba’s office ($10 pdf, $20 softback–includes postage). Our email/PayPal is: email@example.com .