© 2014 Kebba Buckley Button. World Rights Reserved.
The UpBeat Living philosophy is always to do what is best for your body-mind-heart-spirit system. For those sensitive to wheat or gluten, it’s vital to moods and overall health, to eat gluten-free (GF). Today’s recipes are for the chocolate lover!
Easiest GF Brownies
- In a small microwaveable bowl, put:
- 4 oz unsweetened GF chocolate
- 1 ½ sticks unsalted butter
- Microwave the chocolate mixture 1 minute at a time, until it is liquid and can be stirred.
- Add, while stirring: 2 c. organic sugar, 3 beaten eggs, 1 T. vanilla extract, 1 T. espresso powder, 1 c. white rice flour, ½ t. sea salt. Stir only until smooth.
- Spray a 9” x 13” pan with GF baking spray, or butter and flour the pan. Pour the batter into the pan and jiggle the pan to even the level of the batter. Try not to eat too much of the batter :-).
- Bake at 350 degrees (325 for pyrex pan) about 32 minutes. Standard doneness tests do not apply. Let the brownies cool completely before cutting, probably 25 minutes.
- These make a great base for brownie fudge sundaes, using the hot fudge sauce below.
Easiest GF Hot Fudge Sauce
- In a small saucepan, melt over medium heat: 2 c. less 2 T. GF chocolate chips, 1 oz unsweetened chocolate, 2 c. heavy cream or half n half. Stir gently with a wire whisk until it suddenly turns into a light pudding-like texture.
- Make ice cream sundaes with: a brownie from the above recipe, GF ice cream, and the hot fudge sauce.
● Kebba Buckley Button is the author of the 2013 book, Peace Within: Your Peaceful Inner Core (Second Edition). Keep this book with you constantly, to quickly recharge your Peace Within, with quotes, photos, and poems that take you directly there! Kebba is a corporate stress management trainer, and she also has a holistic healing practice.
● Liked this blog? Why not buy Kebba’s books? Just click the links!
- Peace Within: Your Peaceful Inner Core (Second Edition)( http://perfectboundmarketing.gostorego.com/authors/kebba-buckley-button.html)
- Discover The Secret Energized You (http://tinyurl.com/b44v3br). ● Enjoyed this post? Please click “like” in the FB widget in the right hand column! You’ll have our undying gratitude plus a huge rise in your Good Karma.
● Your comments are welcome!
● Reach the writer at email@example.com .